What an incredible ride the last five days have been! We officially opened SuperBetter for public beta at SXSW on March 9, and it took off with spectacular success. As with any new product, though, there are some bugs and kinks. Below is a list of known issues with the SuperBetter site – if you find any others, please report them!
- Players were unable to log in – RESOLVED.
- You should be able to go to the forums and have your password reset without having to answer a security question. Let us know if you’re still having problems.
- Players must manually create new accounts on the forums
Editing Account Info: RESOLVED. You should now be able to edit your account details.
Sending Ally Emails: RESOLVED. Our email system was down for part of this weekend, but is back up now. You can resend an ally invitation by going to INVITATIONS at the top of your Secret HQ and clicking Resend. If that’s still not working (make sure your allies check their spam folder!) then please let us know.
- Broken links for science cards – We’re aware of this and are working on it. In the meantime, you can access all of the science cards by going to your Secret Lab (the lightning bolt icon below the SB logo on your HQ.)
- Hyperlinks looking like html code in many of the quests, power ups, and bad guys – We are aware of this and are working on resolving it.
- Missing text – We are working on it!
Thank you for bearing with us while we work through these issues!